Expertly diagnose issues based upon experience, analysis, and testing Maintain leading-edge knowledge of automotive diagnosis technology, digital manuals, and reference materials
Possess an increasingly broad knowledge of how vehicles’ complex components work and interact Perform routine service inspections, test, and lubricate engines and other major components Repair automobiles and light trucks that run on gasoline, electricity, or alternative fuels, such as ethanol Adapt to rapidly changing technologies in the automotive industry, as well as in the diagnostics arena.
• Electrical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills. Good foundation of basic automotive
• Good computer skills.
• Must be able to drive manual transmission.
• Must have a Drivers License and clean DMV record.
• Attention to detail.
• Good communication skills.
• Previous dealer experience a plus
Please visit our site to apply! http://www.eurobahnm.com/automotive-technician/ -High School Diploma/GED -Minimum of one year of dealer-level or large facility experience -Post secondary automotive training -ASE certified or equivalent (or is willing to obtain certification) -Strong technical performance record. -Clean criminal background
We’ve all been there, your car broke down unexpectedly, your schedule is limited and you have a tight budget so you need to find a reliable shop that will help you fix your car fast, without charging you tons of money and that is trustworthy so you know they will do the job right the first time.
Choosing a repair shop can be a difficult experience, there are many options out there, they all offer you the best experience but unfortunately not all of them deliver, so when choosing a repair shop you need to be careful and follow certain guidelines.
How do you decide which is the right shop for you?Below you can find 7 advices that will help you choose a trustworthy and reliable auto repair shop.
Eurobahn Motorsports is able to perform this repair along with any other service or repair your BMW may need at less than half the cost of traditional BMW Service Greensboro NC dealership repair shop.
1. Do they give you a fair price? – Who doesn’t like to save money? You want to find a shop that will give you the best price couple with a great service. Make sure to get a couple of estimates from different repair shops and find out what services are included for the price given. Make sure the price is within a reasonable range. Usually independent repair shops offer lower prices than dealers or department stores so make sure you get an estimate from an independent shop.
2. Do they use original or factory parts – Original parts are made specifically for your vehicle, usually come with a factory guarantee that can give you peace of mind, and they may raise the value of your vehicle if you decide to sell it.
3. Are they certified?– There are several organizations that test, rate and certify facilities and technicians. Make sure to ask any repair shop for their certification credentials or look around their facilities they should have a sign that displays their certifications. 4. What kind of tools and technology are they using? – You want to find a shop that has the right tools/equipment for your vehicle. There is nothing worse than a mechanic or technician improvising with your vehicle. Make sure to find out or look around the shop to see if they use the latest technology. 5. Is the place clean and well organized? – Presentation tells you a lot about general attitude. If you find a shop that is dirty, sloppy and disorganized run for your life cause they will carry the same attitude when fixing your car. 6. Do they guarantee their work? – Guarantees usually range from one month to a year. You want to find a shop that will offer you at least three months guarantee for their work. If the shop doesn’t want to give you a guarantee, look for a new place. 7. Are they open and willing to answer all of your questions? – As a customer you may have many questions and concerns, a good repair shop should help you answer all of them. Make sure they offer you the opportunity to communicate with a professional
Land Rover engine cooling problems are becoming more common. Both the engine and the pocketbook feel the effects of ignoring the warning signs of overheating. Because Land Rover engines are mostly aluminum, they are quickly damaged by excess heat, even if driving only a short distance when the temperature gauge is in the red. Instead of taking your vehicle to land rover greensboro nc and paying high dealer prices, Bring it to Eurobahn Motorsports!
Overheating and Engine Damage
Here is some information aboutland rover repair greensboro nc : Some automotive experts consider that the problem begins on the production line. As tooling equipment becomes worn, the tolerances between the aluminum engine block and the steel cylinder liners are less precise. This problem is compounded by significantly higher engine operating temperatures resulting from an increased displacement for more power, and the newer high efficiency fuels.
Engine failures become apparent when the engine creates enough heat to cause thermal expansion that loosens the liners in the engine casting. Increasing numbers of Land Rover engine failures are attributed to overheating. It may be possible to keep problems at manageable levels if the engine is never allowed to overheat.
Regularland rover service greensboro nc maintenance is critical to prevent overheating problems. Here are common preventive and corrective maintenance tips:
• Be sure the radiator is full of clean and appropriate coolant; using the wrong coolant results in sediment and even corrosion
• Do not drive with low coolant
• Check all hoses for leakage
• Flush the radiator and replace coolant every 30,000 miles, as recommended by Rover
• Be sure the fan belt is tight; a loose belt might mean a failed fan clutch or water pump
• Ensure fan blades are in good condition and that the fan shroud is in place
• Make sure the radiator cap and the thermostat are working properly
• Check that a clogged catalytic converter is not causing heat buildup
Most importantly, never drive this vehicle with an overheated engine. Pushing the limit can result in engine failure and very costly repair bills. Basic maintenance and attention to changes in performance can prevent Land Rover engine cooling problems. If your Land Rover is experiencing overheating issues bring it in and let our ASE certified technicians take a look at it. We will get you up and back on the road in no time! Eurobahn is your land rover service repair center greensboro nc . Contact Us today!