Your BMW’s suspension system is an intricate network of cooperating (usually, anyway) components designed to give you a smooth, even, stable ride. Since the suspension is ground zero when it comes to road abuse, the parts wear out, and even break. If your car doesn’t seem to ride like it used to, you may have a problem down below.
If your BMW is experiencing any of the following, bring it to Eurobahn Motorsports BMW Greenboro NC for a professional diagnostics and BMW repair:
• If your BMW is Pulling to One Side While Driving.
• Flip-flop wheel shimmy. Wheels seem to wander and wiggle rapidly back and forth.
• Porpoising over bumps or uneven roads. Porpoising, aka bouncing, dipping, diving. Car keeps going up and down after you go over a bump.
• Steering seems to be slipping. As you turn the wheel or hold it in a turned position, it feels like its slipping slightly back and forth.
• If its Hard to steer your BMW and the wheel is hard to turn, especially while moving at slow speed, then it needs BMW repair service Greensboro NC .
• Steering wheel vibrates at speed. Excessive vibration while traveling a constant speed, especially highway speeds.
• Loose or sloppy steering. Steering has excessive play and wanders from side to side.
• Clunking over bumps. Feeling clunks and knocks through the steering wheel when you go over bumps or even cracks in the road.
• If your BMW is Screeching and screaming it needs to be taken to Eurobahn’s BMW Service Center Greensboro NC Steering emits loud screeching when steering at low speeds, such as parking.
At Eurobahn Motorsports we have Factory Trained BMW Service Technicians so we are your choice for BMW Repair Greensboro NC . Schedule Your Appointment with US Today!
Vist Eurobahn BMW MINI Mercedes-Benz Audi of Greensboro located in Greensboro Serving Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point and Burlington, NC. Your Certified Service Repair for Audi, BMW Greensboro, Jaguar, Land Rover, Mercedes-Benz, MINI, Porsche, Sprinter Van, Volkswagen Greensboro, NC